Wednesday 9 April 2008

Philip Glenister




A while back I did this caricature of Philip Glenister the star of 'Life on Mars' and 'Ashes to ashes' shown on the BBC here in the UK.His character in these shows - DCI Gene Hunt - is fantastic.Anyway,in a bid to get my work out and about I e-mailed his official website with a request to post my caricature (and maybe a link to my blog) on the website.

I got a reply on Sunday from Gareth the website editor who wrote "I have to say that your caricatures have gone down well! We at the website like them and Philip - approves of his ... I'll put it in the miscellaneous pics gallery with a link."


I am now proudly having the caricature displayed on Philip Glenisters official website ... fantastic.

I've put a link to Philips website - it contains various clips from the two shows I've mentioned for those of you who've never seen them.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Steve - I've been meaning to comment on your caricature of Phil - it's so good! Just captured brilliantly.

My digital painting of him is also on his site, same section as yours.

Can't wait to see more of your work.

Jennifer Kettlewell.

Steve Roberts said...

Thanks Jen,i took a look and i must say that your painting is amazing.