Friday 28 March 2008

Work,work,work

I'm continuing to work hard at my portfolio (and loving it).I think the critical thing is to get my showcase work together and then launch the website.I don't see ant point in submitting a half cocked website with little or nothing to look at.Folks need a gallery to view in order to see that I catch a good likeness before they'll commission me to do work for them.


At the same time I'm trying to learn how to utilize the Internet and get me out there.People need to see my work.A very positive move yesterday was becoming a member of the National Caricature Network (NCN) I think that this is definitely a step in the right direction.


Odd thing this Internet business.A very useful tool but not of you don't know how to use it.I have a feeling that I'm talking to myself most of the time...no change there then.


Anyhow here's a couple of caricatures for you...


ELVIS


JACK NICHOLSON


No comments: